If you are a Periville Pharmacy customer with regular medication needs, why not take advantage of our repeat prescription collection service? It’s easy to set up plus it’s free!
Your time is at a premium so going back and forth from your GP to the pharmacy can be a pain. Using the repeat prescription collection service is easy to do and hassle-free to use:
– Initial set up only needs to be done once
– Don’t have to visit the GP surgery each time you need your medication
– Saves you time plus travel costs
– It’s free!
Pop into your local branch of Periville Pharmacy and ask our pharmacy staff to register you for the repeat prescription collection service.
Then, you’ll need to contact your GP and authorise us to collect your prescription on your behalf. This way we can receive and prepare your prescription automatically.
Once the service is set up there are three easy steps to take:
1. Order your prescription from your Doctor or Health Centre as normal. Advise them that Periville Pharmacy will collect the prescription.
2. Phone your local branch of Periville Pharmacy and let them know you have a prescription ready to collect. We’ll advise you when it will be ready.
3. We will then collect your prescription and prepare your meds as required ready for you to collect.
It’s as simple as that!
You can contact us for more details on our prescription collection service and check to see if this free service fits in with your lifestyle.
Repeat prescription service is only available if you have regular medication. If you need a new prescription or need to change the medication you are using, you may still need to see your GP.
We offer the repeat prescription collection service at all our Periville Pharmacy branches.
Periville have been a lifeline to me, always helpful and very knowledgeable.
The delivery service operated by Periville is second to none reliable, prompt and efficient.
The staff at Periville are always able to offer sound advice on any problems.